- Different colored bell peppers, red, yellow and green!
- 1 tsp oil
- This is a brilliant way to make your kids eat vegetables as it looks fun and colorful! Eggs are a great source of protein, fat and Vitamins A, D, E and B12.
- Eggs are easy to cook and increase strength of children. Bell peppers have high Vitamin C, E and A that help build an immunity wall against viruses and bacteria. These two combined, you have a great recipe!
- Simply cut thin slices of the bell peppers.
- Place a pan on heat, add some oil.
- When the pan is hot enough, place the bell peppers and add eggs in the middle of the bell peppers.
- Let it cook for a minute, add salt and pepper to taste!