- Fruits, like banana, pear, apple, peach, mango or avocado. You can also use dates, chickoo, and berries like strawberry, blueberry or raspberry.
- Water, for boiling or a shallow pot with a steamer basket for steaming.
- You can mash or purify bananas straight with a blender and feed them to the child. It doesn’t have to steam.
- It is necessary to steam the apple and the pear. In a tiny quantity of water, blueberries and other berries can be cooked. Without steaming, avocado can be served plain. Boil water in a pot for steaming. Place the pieces of fruit in a basket of steamer, position them in the pot and near the lid for 7-10 minutes.
- Mix it in a food processor after steaming or boiling the fruit until it is a soft puree. Feed the child with it.
- You can attempt different fruit combinations such as apples and bananas, apples and peaches, bananas and berries, avocado and bananas or apples and dates.