Moong Dal, Carom Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Hing
About Instant Moong Dal RIce Khichdi Mix
Khichdi, is the simplest, easiest and ideal comfort food for the babies above 6 months of age. One serving (60g) of Instant moong daal khichdi mix provides with 42.7 g of carbohydrates, 7.4g of proteins and 249 instant energy to keep the baby active. Also, Khichdi is gluten-free, easy to cook, easy to swallow and digest for the babies. Carbohydrates from rice, proteins from lentils, along with other micronutrients make the khichdi a perfect recipe for the growing babies who needs energy and proteins during the first year of their life. Khichdi is usually accompanied by a dollop of ghee which is a natural laxative. As a baby grows, variations in the khichdi recipe can provide wholesome nutrition to the baby. Home made instant moong dal khichdi mix is free from added preservatives, artificial flavors, sugar or salt.
How to use:
- Add 100ml of boiled hot water to 4tbsp of instant khichdi mix powder.
- Close the bowl with a lid for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, stir the mixture well and serve once the mixture cools down.
- Khichdi for babies can be a combination of only overcooked rice, lentils and salt, without any spices.
- As the little ones are still learning to chew, a soft diet of overcooked, mushy khichdi can be one of the first solid foods they can be introduced to.
Why Baby Aahar:
At Baby Aahar we are passionate about raising awareness of healthy eating for babies. We develop 100% natural products which are perfectly matched with nutritional requirement of the babies. Since, homemade oats powder is rich in both macro and micronutrients and each nutrient contribute towards the growth and development of the baby, it is highly recommended for babies above 6 months of age. Also, our products are completely natural and free from any chemicals and preservatives . Explore our snacks and meal that come handy with easy preparation. A moment of nutrition is a treat for the baby.