- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 pinch cardamom powder/ cinnamon powder
- ½ banana mashed
- 1 egg yolk ( You can use the egg white after 1 year of age)
- Water to adjust consistency
Lots of foods contain potassium, and so a child who eats a healthy diet isn’t likely to become deficient in the nutrient (a condition called hypokalemia). Bananas also boast a variety of other minerals, as well as certain vitamins, including vitamins A, B6, B12, folate.
- First mash the banana and beat the egg yolk into it.
- Now mix the flour into the batter.
- Beat till there is no lumps remain in the batter.
- Now add the pinch of cardamom/cinnamon powder.
- Heat the non-stick tawa, put a small amount of batter on tawa
- Let it cook on low flame.
- Once the babbles appear, flip the side and cook on the other side.
- Serve it to your baby when warm.
- If your child is 1 year old, then you can serve it with honey or maple syrup.